Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oops, I Did It Again...

...I lost track of time & my blog got away from me. :( Rather than trying to "catch up", I'm going to just start trying to do small posts daily. (P.S. Amazing how much LESS time you have to do things, like blog, when you have another child to look after!)

33 weeks pregnant
45 days to go
In the next 3 days, Adelyn's fingernails will reach the end of her fingertips.

Did You Know? At birth, the baby's umbilical cord is closed naturally by a special jellylike substance that surrounds the vessels of the cord throughout pregnancy. The jelly swells up with exposure to the air and compresses the embedded vessels like a tourniquet. Some naturally occurring hormones in the jelly also help to prevent bleeding. That's why when the cord is cut, it is practically bloodless.

Children are poor men's riches. ~English Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment