Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Catch-Up Post to Come

Thank you all for the prayers for yesterday. My blood draw went well. I should get the new results on Mon or Tues. Please keep praying that they reveal that I no longer need to take these shots! I had another (what I hope to be my last) shot yesterday. It's sore again, but it happens to be on the same side that it was on the last time it hurt. My left side just might be more sensitive then the right. Anyway, they gave me my levels from my blood draw 2 weeks ago and I'm glad I didn't know the actual number or I probably would've been more freaked out. Low is 8, High is 48. Mine was 10. A little too close to that low line for my liking!

Ben went out today and got me the same pregnancy journal that I used when I was pregnant with Izzy, except this is the revised version. So, I'll be posting daily what is happening with Punkin. We are 22 days pregnant today, so that's a lot of catching up!

Amy's been still having more cramping, bowel issues and her most favorite (can you sense the sarcasm) the crying for no reason completely out of nowhere. And her cravings continue... mashed potatoes w/gravy, more grape pop, etc.

Today mark's the start of our 6th week. This is approximately the time we found out we were going to lose Haven, our 2nd miscarriage. An ultrasound revealed a blighted ovum. So, we're a little scared of our ultrasound on the 29th, but also didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving to get it. So, Amy may be going in to see her sister (an ultrasound synographer) this Tuesday. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment